SLEEP APNEA AUTOMATIC CPAP MACHINE RVC830A (NO MASK)
The ResWell RVC830A is the automatic version of the RVC830 and provides automatic adjustment of treatment levels throughout the night for improved treatment and comfort.
• More comfortable treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) and hypoxemia syndrome triggered by OSA in patient
• The device continually monitors breathing and automatically adjusts pressure to meet patient needs as they change throughout the night ensuring they receive accurate pressure required for effective treatment.
• Advanced auto pressure adjustment algorith, providing high sensitivity and smooth pressure release.
• Capability for enhanced compliance reporting (e.g. AHI, Leaking, P95, etc.)
• Compact design with built-in humidifier
• Quiet delivery of required pressure for uninterrupted sleep
• Large colourful backlit display with built-in alarm clock
• Exclusive EPS pressure variation algorithm, remarkably improving patient comfort and increasing compliance
• Mask fitting function ensuring compatibility with all types of masks available on the market
• Optional SPO2 Kit supplying more information on the effectiveness of treatment throughout the whole night
• Servicing reminder ensuring the user enjoys the best health and effective treatment
• Expiratory trigger sensitivity (ETS) and Inspiratory trigger sensitivity (ITS) enable the patient choose the best time threhold to trigger the pressure change, providing a more comfortable inhaling and exhaling experience.
• ResView management software allows for easy management of patient treatment
• Remote SD card upgrade function
• Power failure alert ensuring safe treatment
• Suitable for travelling
• High water and dust protection grade for a more durable device
• Automatic leakage & altitude pressure compensation
• Ramp function assists the patient to fall asleep comfortably
• Dual backflow prevention technology
• Auto start & auto stop
• Tube drying technology reduces the condensation in the tubing and breathing mask
Product Series APAP Series
Mode of Operation APAP
Power Supply AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz, <90VA Dimensions 190x150x200mm Weight 1.7kg Water Capacity >350ml, in max scale
Pressure Range 4-20cmH2O, 0.5cmH2O increments
Pressure Accuracy ±0.5cmH2O
Sound Pressure Level <30dB(A) Standards Compliance IEC60601-1; IEC60601-1-2; ISO17510-1; ISO8185 Operation Environment Range Temperature: +5°C ~ +35°C Humidity: 10% ~ 95% (Non-condensing) Ramp Time 0-60min Outer Covering Protection Grade IP22 Maximum Limited Pressure During Single Fault Condition 30cmH2O Maximum Flow 125L/min Integrated Humidifier Heater Setting 1-6 Levels (heating plate 30-75°C Recommended Mask Leakage 20 to 40 litres per minute at 10 cmH2O PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL REGARDING STOCK AVAILABILITY, PRICE AND DELIVERY OPTIONS AND PRICES. PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by us, our suppliers, or our couriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time. Cell : 074 724 2492 Fax : 086 608 6779 WhatsApp : 062 704 6741 E-Mail : email@example.com