SV300 MINDRAY VENTILATOR
The Mindray SV300 is a state-of-the-art ventilator that’s simple to configure, easy to operate, and versatile. Equipped with extensive ventilation modes and unique features, the SV300 is suitable for both paediatric and adult patients at all levels of acuity.
The SV300 is portable and easy to install. Weighing less than 10 kg, this compact device can be easily carried and can even support the patient while on transport.
Integrated with a powerful turbine, the SV300 can run independently from the central gas supply, ensuring seamless respiratory support at all times. Prior to ventilation, the turbine’s inspiratory gas passes through high efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters which provides high level protection against infection.
With extensive ventilation modes such as APRV and powerful tools such as low flow pressure volume (PV), the SV300 can adapt and even support those with severe respiratory conditions.
- Intuitive 12.1” TFT touchscreen display
- Adjustable screen that can be tilted to suit users’ needs
- Supports high-flow oxygen therapy, non-invasive ventilation and invasive ventilation
- Integrated SpO2 monitoring
- Supports both mainstream and sidestream options of EtCO2
- Weaning indicators including P0.1, NIF and RSBI
- ICU package options: APRV, PRVC, ATRC, PV Tool
- Automated IntelliCycle tool to enhance patient-ventilator synchrony
- Backup air supply provides up to 210 L/min of flow
- Up to 6 hours of internal battery support
- Detachable and autoclavable inspiratory and expiratory valves
- Extensive storage allows up to 72 hours of trend data and 5000 events
LEAD TIME ON ORDER – 6 TO 8 WEEKS FROM CONFIRMATION OF ORDER & PAYMENT.
PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL REGARDING STOCK AVAILABILITY, PRICE AND DELIVERY OPTIONS AND PRICES. PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by us, our suppliers, or our couriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time.
Cell : 074 724 2492
Whatsapp : 068 083 5229
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org