ECG 80A HANDHELD & PRINTER
Description : DIGITAL – SINGLE CHANNEL ELECTROCARDIOGRAPH MONITOR – 80A
This product is single channel,12 leads electrocardiograph, can be widely applied in ECG check-up under different circumstances such as in family ,hospital consultation, doctor’s diagnosis, physical check-up,social medical organizations etc. it can implement real time continuous records of clear and exact single-channel ECG waveform using thermo sensitive printer at the same time. waveforms also can be freezed at any time. it has manual and automatic modes to be chosen and Chinese/English operation interface,it is easy to be used.
– 2.7″ FSTN display shows the working status and ECG waveform. Check the waveform before printing to save record paper.
– Output system:High-resolution thermal-array(8dots/mm),it needs not be adjusted.Recording frequency Response:Up to 150Hz.
– The device can record exact single ECG waveform and remark. The mark includes:lead sign,ensitivity,paper speed,filter state.
– Under automatic mode,just press the button once,it starts record procedure,which can enhance your work efficiency
– The language of operation interface include( Chinese,English,French,Italian,Turkish,Espanol,Deutsch,Russia)
– The keyboard’s control is whole touch type,it’s convenient to operate.
– Classification:IEC class I,type CF defibrillator proof
– This instrument can record 160 pieces of ECG waveform and 4 hours continually under the best DC state
– The figure of whole device is elegancy and gliding
– According to defendence degree of deleterious fluid, this device is belong to common device.
– Digital signal processor for effective inhibition of AC,EMG and DFT,receive the better ECG waveform.
– According to the working mode class, this device belongs to continuous operation equipment.
Normal work environment
– Running Environment temperature: +5℃~+35℃
– Relative humidity: ≤80%
– Atmospheric pressure: 86kPa~106kPa
Store and Transportation
– Environment temperature: -10~55℃
– Relative humidity: ≤95%
– Atmospheric pressure: 50kPa~106kPa
– Input way: Floating and defibrilation protection
– Lead: Standard 12 leads
– Patient leak current: <10μA - Sampling rate:1000Hz - A/D change:10 Bit - Frequency response: 0.05Hz~150Hz - Time constant: Time constant>3.2s
– CMRR: >60dB, >100dB( With AC filter)
– Enduring polarization voltage:±500mV
– Noise level: ≤15μVp-p
– EMG interference filter: 35Hz(-3dB)
– AC filter:50Hz/60Hz(≥20dB)
– Sensitivity choice: 5,10,20mm/mV, error:±5%.Standard sensitivity is 10mm/mV±0.2mm/mV
– Recording way: Thermal printing system
– Auto-record: according the the record format and auto-mode to set, auto leads-changing, auto measurement.
– Manual record: according the record format to record, manual leads-changing.
– Specification of recording paper:50mm(W) × 20mm(L)High-speed thermal paper
– Paper speed: 25mm/s,50mm/s,error:±5%
– Product safety type:IEC class I,type CF defibrillator proof
– Net Weight:0.45kg
– Input: AC: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
– Output: DC: 9V
– DC: 7.4V, Lithium rechargeable battery
ECG leads 1 set
Limb electrode clamp 1 set
Chest electrode 1 set
Power connection 1 piece
Recording paper 1 piece
Power adapters 1 piece
User manual 1 piece
– ECG80A software
– connect with the PC by USB
– collect real-time data to the software to analyze and print the report
– Certification CE, CCC, FDA
PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL REGARDING STOCK AVAILABILITY, PRICE AND DELIVERY OPTIONS AND PRICES. PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by us, our suppliers, or our couriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time.
Cell : 074 724 2492
Fax : 086 608 6779
E-Mail : email@example.com