ECG – DIGITAL 3 CHANNEL – 12 LEAD – ECG 1103B WITH INTERPRETATION
– Simultaneously acquisition of 12-lead ECG data, IEC Class I, type CF safety standard.
– Selectable four modes of leads: Manual (standard single channel), Auto I (standard three channel), Auto II (standard single channel plus any rhythm lead) and Auto III (European three channel).
– Function of ECG parameters measurement and distinguish point printing under automatic mode.
– LCD display of operation menu, ECG waveform, AMP menu and parameter setting.
– Powerful filter for AC, EMG and DFT interference.
– High resolution thermal printer.
– AC and DC power supply, rechargeable built-in battery, at least 2 hours’ working time.
– High resolution and multiple print formats ensure best print quality of ECG waveforms.
– Capability of the input & output for analogue signal.
– Optional : USB interface, net-working capacity.
MODEL: ECG 1103B
Input Circuit: Floating; protection against defibrillator effect.
Lead: Standard 10 leads, European leads
Patient Current Leakage: < 10mA Input Impedance: 50Ω Calibrating Voltage: 1mV ±3% Digital Sampling: 10 bits (simultaneously acquisition of 10 leads ECG data) Frequency Response: 0.05Hz~150Hz (-3dB) Time Constant: >3.2seconds
CMRR: >100dB (with filter)
EMG Filter, DFT Filter: EMG 40Hz (-3dB), DFT – Automatic Adjustment
Sensitivity: 5, 10, 20mm/mV ±3%
Recording System: Thermal-array
Paper Speed, Recording Paper: 25, 50mm/s ±3%, 50/63mm, 20m, high-speed roll
Input Circuit Current: 50nA
Safety Standard: IEC class I, type CF
Power Supply AC, DC:
Noise Level: <15µVp-p Dimensions: 300mm x 230mm x 65mm Net & Gross Weight: Net 2.75 Kgs, Gross 4.5kgs PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL REGARDING STOCK AVAILABILITY, PRICE AND DELIVERY OPTIONS AND PRICES. PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by us, our suppliers, or our couriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time. Cell : 074 724 2492 Fax : 086 608 6779 E-Mail : email@example.com