LAERDAL ALS BABY 200 COMPLETE
The Laerdal ALS Baby is a portable skill trainer for realistic infant resuscitation training. Laerdal ALS Baby manikin is a three month old infant with an anatomy that offers exceptional realism for individual training. The Laerdal ALS baby offers the opportunity to practice advanced resuscitation skills, including airway management, professional rescuer CPR, vascular access, and a 4-lead ECG monitoring.
Product benefits :
* Educational effectiveness – through practicing basic and advanced CPR skills.
* Multifunction use – facilitates training of multiple skills needed for infant ACLS training
* Cost efficient – durable and dependable for long-term use and cost efficiency.
* Portable infant ACLS skill trainer for training in all environments.
Product features :
* Realistic airway anatomy with tongue, oropharynx, epiglottis, larynx, vocal cords and trachea.
* Practicing of bag-valve-mask-ventilation, oral and nasal intubation and use of LMA (Laryngeal Mask Airway).
* CPR can be performed.
* 3-Lead, 4 connectors ECG monitoring
* Supplied with HeartSim 200 Rhythm Simulator
* Intraosseous needle insertion with aspiration of bone marrow
* Sellick Maneuver can be performed
* Compatible with the HeartSim 4000 Rhythm Simulator (Must be purchased separately)
PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL REGARDING STOCK AVAILABILITY, PRICE AND DELIVERY OPTIONS AND PRICES. PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by us, our suppliers, or our couriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time.