PULSE OXIMETER CMS70A – DESK MODEL
Principle of the CMS70A Pulse Oximeter is as follows: Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology is adopted in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology, the Pulse Oximeter can be used in measuring the pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through finger. The product is suitable for being used in family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare, physical care in sports (It can be used before or after doing sports, and it is not recommended to use the device during the process of having sport) and etc.
– Operation of the product is simple ,low power consumption
– SpO2 value display
– Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
– PI display
– Pulse waveform display
– Menu operation
– Screen brightness can be changed
– The display mode can be changed
– Pulse rate sound indication it can be turned on or turned off
– With measured data overruns limits and low-voltage alarm function the upper/down alarm range can be adjustable
– Battery capacity indication
– Low-voltage indication: low-voltage indicator appears before working abnormally which is due to low-voltage and with alarm function
– Connected with an external oximeter probe
– Data storage function, and the storage data can be uploaded to computer
– Real-time data can be transmitted to computers
– Display Mode TFT Screen and LED display
– Screen Resolution320*240
– SpO2 Measuring Range0%°100%, (the resolution is 1%).
– Accuracy 70%°100% ∮2% ,Below 70% unspecified.
– PR Measuring Range 30bpm°250bpm, (the resolution is 1bpm)
– Accuracy ∮2bpm or ∮2% (select larger)
– Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition:SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2 error is ∮4%, pulse rate error is ∮2 bpm or ∮2% (select larger).
– Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of darkroom is less than ∮1%.
– Power Consumption About 200mA
– Voltage: DC 3.6 ~ 4.2V
– Power Supply: Built-in recharge Li-Polymer
– Battery working hour: 9 hours
– Safety Type: Interior Battery BF Type
– Sell in standard
– A user manual
– A rechargeable lithium battery
– A power wire
– A data line
– An oximeter probe
– A disk (PC software)
– Sell in addition
– Other oximeter probe(Refer to probe application instruction for details and notice renewal)
– Dimension: 269(W)x222(H)x79(D)mm
– Weight: About 1Kg
PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL REGARDING STOCK AVAILABILITY, PRICE AND DELIVERY OPTIONS AND PRICES. PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by us, our suppliers, or our couriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time.
Cell : 074 724 2492
Fax : 086 608 6779
Whatsapp : 068 083 5229
E-Mail : email@example.com