SPM-A SPIROMETER is a hand-held equipment for checking lung conditions, adopts the mode of infrared interruption for measuring FVC(Forced Vital Capacity), VC(Vital Capacity), MVV(Maximal Voluntary Ventilation) and relative parameters, and it is applicable for hospital, clinique for routine test.
* Measure the relative functions of FVC, VC and MVV, display and analyse thirty-two parameters, and display the optimal value from many measurements. Besides, the testee condition can be shown by the ratio of the measured value and the predicted value.
* Real-time display respiration waveform: flow-volume loop and volume-time curve chart.
* Display test time and environment temperature.
* Trend chart display, which provides the trend of each parameter within a period for the testee.
* Calibration function to ensure the test accuracy
* Power and test indicated.
Please note – this item is supplied with 1 x Re-Useable Mouth Piece, which will need to be cleaned with an alcohol swab after use.
PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL REGARDING STOCK AVAILABILITY, PRICE AND DELIVERY OPTIONS AND PRICES. PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by us, our suppliers, or our couriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time.
Cell : 074 724 2492
Fax : 086 608 6779
Whatsapp : 068 083 5229
E-Mail : email@example.com