SUTURE PRACTICE ARM – 3B
The realistic anatomy of the 3B Scientific® Suture Training Arm offers the possibility for suture training that is a lot more complex than with regular suture pads. Given its movable hand and fingers, even challenging sutures in hard to reach places like between the fingers can be practiced. Both the skin and the subcutaneous tissue are represented for a life-like suturing experience.
The instructor can inflict wounds independently wherever needed on the arm. Their size and form can be customised, leaving room for a large variety of training possibilities. Additionally, each wound can be sutured several times, making this trainer very economic and suitable even for larger skill training classes.
- Movable fingers for suture training of challenging wounds between fingers
- Skin and subcutaneous tissue differentiated for realistic suture experience
- Wounds can be inflicted by instructor anywhere on the training arm
- Each cut can be sutured several times
- Surgical staples procedure possible
PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL REGARDING STOCK AVAILABILITY, PRICE AND DELIVERY OPTIONS AND PRICES. PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by us, our suppliers, or our couriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time.
Cell : 074 724 2492
Whatsapp : 068 083 5229
E-Mail : email@example.com