X-RAY VIEWING BOX – 1 PANEL
X RAY VIEWING BOXES – 1 PANEL (X-LEDIIIT)
Internationally technically advanced ultra-bright LED is adopted in this product as the backlight source, suitable for the viewing and diagnosis of high-density mathematical films and mammography films.
It is designed to have an ultra-thin and vivid three-dimensional layered panel frame. Moonlight silver and dark grey are selected as the color combination for the panel frame. With such new-type materials as high-strength electrophoresis aluminum alloys and plastic alloys, the entire illuminator is only 4cm thick. It is with the function of automatic switching-on upon film-inserting. The film-viewing area will illuminate once the film is inserted, and the delayed switching-off function after a film is removed is set up, which may effectively increase the service life of the product.
The large scope of brightness adjustment (300~5000cd/m²) fully meets the requirements of viewing and diagnosis of films of various densities such as analog, digital and mammography films.
The service life of the LED light source is as long as 100,000 hours.
Imported acrylic transparent panel is adopted, with high fineness and more uniform and soft light. The service life is long, and it is deformation-resistant and discoloration-resistant.
With an advanced LED backlight source technology, there is no dark zone in the film-viewing area. The brightness uniformity of viewing screen exceeds 90%.
The 90V~240V global voltage self-adaptation built-in power supply is with advanced technologies and saves space.
SINGLE X-RAY VIEWING BOX
– External dimensions (length × width × thickness): 470x545x40;
– Film-viewing area (length × width, mm): 360×440;
– Power: 50W±10%;
– Backlight source type, color temperature and service life:
– LED, 9,300K, and 100,000 hours;
– Power supply: voltage self-adaptation built-in power supply;
– Voltage: AC 90V – 240V;
– Frequency: 50/60Hz;
– Scope of brightness adjustment of viewing screen:
– average brightness: 300cd/㎡~ 4000cd/㎡;
– average luminance: 900lux ~ 13000lux;
– brightness uniformity coefficient of viewing screen: ≥90% ;
– Film-clamping device: cylindrical oblique compression-type film-clamping device;
– wall-mount type
– Appropriate films: Ordinary analog x-ray films, high-density digital x-ray films, mammography medical films
– Operating conditions: the ambient luminance in the film-viewing room shall not exceed 100lux
PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL REGARDING STOCK AVAILABILITY, PRICE AND DELIVERY OPTIONS AND PRICES. PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by us, our suppliers, or our couriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time.
Cell : 074 724 2492
Fax : 086 608 6779
E-Mail : email@example.com